Each member taking part in this campaign must build a Panther or Jagdpanther based vehicle. To help clarify this it will also be acceptable to build Panther recovery vehicle or even one of the anti aircraft type Panther vehicles.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds can not be started before the campaign start date.
2. You must show a picture of the box that the model you are building or the model being used as the base kit for a scratch build project. Included with this you are required to also display a picture of any after market items being used in your build.
3. While you can build your model in any order you wish, you are required to use text and pictures to explain your build in a step by step method. This will enable other members taking part and those members who may come across the thread in the future to gain maximum benefit from it and any issues or corrections needed for the base kit.
4. All pictures used in your build must be accessible for one month after the campaign finishes in order that I can use them for the campaign round up feature. Some of them judging by the members who have expressed an interest will also be turned into build features for the site in the future.
5. While the campaign revolves around vehicles you are more than welcome to use your build as a part of a diorama, and I hope that due to the long period this campaign will run over to see some dioramas. This does of course open up the possibility of a diorama showing a Panther/Jagdpanther being built or repaired.
6. An image of your final build must be uploaded into the Panther campaign photo gallery.
Each member who completes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of the finished build to the campaign gallery will receive a ribbon in recognition of their achievement.